Job Ready: Complete a High School Degree or Get the Basic Education Skills Students NeedFind a listing of programs, including Alternative Schools, Virtual/Online programs, High School Completion (HSC), & High School Equivalency (HSE) programs.
Complete a High School Diploma or Equivalency Credential
High School Completion (Diploma)
- Adult Education Programming for High School Completion (at least 20 years of age by September 1 of current year)
High School Equivalency Credential
Earn a high school credential from the State of Michigan through successful completion of one of the following three recognized and available High School Equivalency Tests.
- GED (General Educational Development) Testing Program
- HiSET Testing Program – Beginning September 2017
- TASC (Testing Assessing Secondary Completion) Testing Service – Beginning September 2017
- Overview of High School Equivalency Program Requirements and Tests
- Test Preparation through Region 10 Adult Education Programs
- Test Preparation through Michigan Works!
- Test Preparation Available Online
Basic Skills Development
Basic Skills Development – Students with literacy issues in Reading, Math, or Language may require instruction in Basic Skills (ABE) or English language acquisition (ESL).